I think it’s time for another *b* list.
*b* list of making me happy right now.
- emmitt is back. I could not be more thrilled that Emmitt will be back on the new season of DWTS All Stars! I am typically NOT the type to be into movie stars or entertainers…but Emmitt is different. He is so charismatic. If you were checking in on my blog a few years ago, you may remember my little infatuation with Emmitt. Tom is my white Emmitt. Haha! September 24 baby!
- design star danielle. I finally watched the finale of Design Star late last night. I picked Danielle from the start…partially based on the design work that HGTV posted prior to the first episode. I’m so glad she won! I love the premise of her new show, Shop This Room. I’ll be DVRing the first episode this Saturday, August 4.
- my fitness pal. This is my new favorite iphone app. It is life changing. I started using it on Friday and I can already tell a big difference in my attitude about food and exercise. Thank you Shannon Tidwell for sharing it on instagram! I am so excited to finally have a tool like this. They have the largest food database…which makes it so user friendly. Not since C25K have I experienced such a life-changing tool. Just being aware of what I’m eating, how much water I’m drinking, how much I’m exercising, is so motivating! When I’ve eaten my calories for the day, I know I’m done…no more late night snacks. I know that for me, going to bed hungry is one of the biggest keys to maintaining or losing weight. So now, hopefully, I will have the right mindset.
- photo sessions. Duh, right? Seriously, I think creatively I am in the best place I’ve ever been and that feels amazing. I’ve had awesome opportunities with beautiful people and I just feel like I am where I’m supposed to be. No lackluster sessions at all. No canned shots. Out of my comfort zone in a good way…challenging myself creatively every single day. The session I had this morning was KILLER. Stunning location with a stunning senior girl.
- scrapbooking. I really am enjoying creating and sharing. I’m so thankful that I’ve been able to truly enjoy this hobby for so many years. I still LOVE it. If you’d like to check out my latest share, check it out at 2peas. 2peas was my first scrapbooking love : )
- this weekend. I can’t stop smiling when I think about this weekend! Jen and Lexi are coming to stay with me for a girls’ weekend and our friend Glue will be joining us on Saturday! We will be eating good food, crafting, junking, floating in the pool and chatting until the wee hours. Is it Friday yet?
The day is flying by and I’ve been writing a little here and there, so I need to finish up by sharing a very special senior session. Makayla was a complete joy to photograph! I say that often and I mean it : ) She is beautiful inside and out!
This series of shots we were clicking like crazy! I was so excited about her movement and expressiveness!
I pretty much fell in the love with the chippy blue paint and diagonal wood door.
Couldn’t even pick a favorite….too many faves.