Strange title, right?
*b* list of six degrees of separation based on the Gilmore Girls (but not literally : )
- Rory Gilmore’s Reading List. I stumbled across this list a few months ago and since I love to read, I checked off how many books on her list I had read. 54 that I can recall. I am not recommending these particular books (there were a few that might have made me blush), but there are many classics that I do recommend. Just a fun list to check out and see how well read one is according to Rory.
- Alexis Bledel since GG. Since I have become such a Netflix girl while editing, I’m catching up on lots of movies and tv. However, I am almost always behind the times on recent happenings. I did not know that Alexis was on MadMen this past season! No idea! I liked her as the more innocent Rory. I’ve seen her in a few movie roles and enjoyed seeing her act…but she will always be Rory for me. Super excited about the prospect of a Gilmore Girls movie!
- Lauren Graham. Loved her as Lorelei Gilmore, but I also love her on Parenthood as Sarah. The new episodes of Parenthood are on now and I am going to be DVR’ing them for sure. Just watched the first episode and I am over the moon about her working for Ray Romano as a photography assistant! The last scene between them was awesome comedy! I can’t say I’m thrilled with how they are handling the issue of faith…but we shall see where they take it. Anyway, I seem to always like the characters she plays and I love to see interviews with her. She reminds me with her wit of my cousin Erika SO much!
- Melissa McCarthy. She is one of my favorite comedian actresses EVER! Loved her as Sookie, but also loved her character in Bridesmaids…as irreverent as that movie was. I watched Mike and Molly just to see her.
- Keiko Agena. Lane Kim. I know she’s been on ER and Private Practice, but I was thrilled to see that she appeared in Felicity too. I just recently watched Felicity in it’s entirety over a matter of only two or three weeks of editing.
- Kelly Bishop. Emily Gilmore. Okay, so Kelly was telling me during our drive to Minneapolis about the show Bunheads. I can’t wait to watch the first season. Knowing that the creator of Gilmore Girls is now involved in creating Bunheads and cast Kelly Bishop and Sean Gunn (Kirk Gleason) intrigues me a lot. I’ll be watching Bunheads next.
- Gilmore Girls, Parenthood, Friday Night Lights and Bunheads. Less than six degrees of separation. Love that the actors all seem to overlap between these 4 shows.
And now you know how shallow I can be.
Today, I have two cute girlies peeks to share.
God bless your day!