I’ve been starting to think about the upcoming holidays. I’m starting to think about making lists of gifts to make and buy, events to attend, recipes to try and how I want to decorate the house. I always look forward to the holidays with joy and I usually don’t stress too much. I just want to make the time to savor the season as much as possible. One thing that I enjoyed that I did a couple of years ago, was seasonal *b* lists every week, starting in mid-November…and I’m hoping to do that again this year.
Today’s *b* list is another list of current finds or likes.
- Operation Christmas Child. On Sunday at church, my friend Pam spoke about Operation Christmas Child. I knew that we wanted to do this again this year, but I hadn’t thought about how soon it would need to happen! Last year, we packed a box for each of our grandchildren. Ten boxes. Alexis pitched in in a major way, spending her own money and packing a box for a girl about her age. She probably had the most awesome box of any of us! This year, I picked up ten boxes again and since the deadline is coming up so quickly (November 11), we will need to get on this right away! I challenge you to check into this project and pack a box! It’s easy and inexpensive, and blesses so many little ones. I think some of us think too small. I know I need to step it up!
- October Afternoon Tutorial. I have a simple tutorial on the OA blog today. It’s not a step by step, it’s more of a reminder to use what you have. I always enjoy seeing how others approach their layouts, so I thought others might enjoy it too. I hope it provides a little inspiration! Here’s a peek-
- Pinterest Ipad App. Most of you probably already have this app, but if you don’t, you need it! It’s such a pleasant way to look and be inspired.
- Infant Massage Classes. If I had an infant this is something I would jump on! If you have a baby, you should check it out!
- Dwell Studio Rug Sale. I love a good sale. Especially on quality home goods. If I needed a rug, I would snag the stripe dwell rug at half price! Lovely!
This is a special family. I photograph many families and even many special families…but their is something about these three that I am in awe of. Such a sweet spirited baby boy. I could eat him up!
Such a sweet boy.
I am so blessed to be this family’s photographer from the time they moved to Omaha when they were expecting Isaac. I love to be a small part of their lives!
God bless you today!