I am trying to enjoy the process of this home improvement project, but with everything covered in plastic, I have to really focus on how fast time goes and that this part will be over soon. Here’s what it looked like before the drywallers arrived:
- our carpet is getting trashed. It needs to be replaced desperately, but we were hoping to pace ourselves and not have to do it immediately.
- the verdict is out on whether our wood floors will ever look the same.
- we will HAVE to paint every room after this.
- the cleanup is going to be intense.
- I will be having a little semi-private tag sale when the workers are done. Even though I’m not sure anyone will come!
- I am happy that we proceeded with this project despite the inconvenience and mess.
Today, I’m home working in the midst of the plastic. Tomorrow I will be homeless again! I think I’ll be at the paint store for a while : )
I read this this morning….
“We are continually retreating behind our limitations and saying, “Thus far and no farther can I go”. God is ever laying His hand upon us and thrusting us out into the open, saying, “You can be more than you are; you must be more than you are.”
Amen and amen.
I didn’t intentionally share this verse because I’m posting my friend Becca’s sweet baby boy, but she is a perfect example of a person who has NOT allowed limitations to stop her from anything! She rises above any fears over limitations, over and over. I love this girl and her beautiful family….so much-
Happy birthday to my awesomesauce (thanks Becca) cousin Er!!!! I hope you have a memorable, lovely day!
God bless each one of you!